About two weeks ago,I’ve been nominated by beesweetsurrender and I was so excited!!
When I read “Liebster” immediately came on my mind the German lessons that I took in college long time ago and I was really surprised at myself,because I could remember the meaning of “Liebster”. Liebster means sweetest,kindest,nice,dearest,cute..Therefore, this award goes from the kindest people to the nicest people..People that trying to “build” their own “home”,in this case blog, in the community of blogging!
A Liebster is a blogging award given by bloggers to other bloggers. There are a few qualifications:
- The award is given by bloggers to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Each blogger should post eleven random facts about themselves.
There is no limit!
11 fun facts about me:
- I’m chocoholic! I love chocolate and I’m trying to control it!!
- I love pets. This is a very nice way to socialize small kid! It worked with my daughter!
- My favorite color is red
- I’m multitasking person,but recently I feel a little bit rusty
- I love learning foreign languages. Years ago I could speak and understand German,Italian and English..Right now I can speak and understand perfectly only English and Serbian because of my hubby 🙂 My Serbian need more practice,but I can understand almost everything..!
- Except celiac,I have food allergies in shellfish,although I love them,but I’ve learn to live without them 🙂
- I’m not a sports person,but I enjoy watching basketball and soccer!
- I love travelling! I really want to learn other cultures!
- For 5 years, I sponsor a child in Africa.Is good to help with your own way people that are helpless. Doesn’t matter if it’s in Africa..It can be in your neighborhood,too 🙂
- I love shopping,but I never have time!
- 7 years ago,we won the lottery with my little brother..We won $20..!!I really wish there were more zeros at the end!!hahahaha!
These are the questions that I was asked to answer.
1.What’s the craziest combination of food you have ever attempted to blend together?
Cooking and baking,is all about experiments..! My experiment was to make sweet/savory/spicy cupcake and the result was amazing!I’ve made a chocolate with a spicy tone and a caramel-salty frosting! Really good!The other MOST crazy thing I’ve ever blend was ham,with strawberry jam and nutella..No success,whatsoever! But it was these days that every woman needs something sweet and abnormal to eat 😀
2.What is your favorite book?
Jonathan Livingston Seagull,written by Richard Bach. Is a 127 pages book,not so popular,but with a very nice plot..Is about a seagull who wants to do more than fly only for seeking for food. Learn the reason he has wings.
That book,made me take the decision to come from a small town of Greece and live alone(before I meet my husband) in USA and never regret it 🙂
3. If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?
I really enjoy my life as is..! If only my daughter could wake up at 8 instead of 6:30..! I’m joking 🙂
4.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you chose?
I would love to live in a peaceful place next to the beach,anywhere in the world!
5.What’s one life lesson you’ve learned/experience that you think is worth passing along?
Never judge the others from their nationality,but from their character. Characters are not always build from the nationality,there are always exceptions..! Always expect help form people that you’ve never think of 🙂
6.What’s something you hope to accomplish this year?
Well…Besides the weight loss that I have in my mind and that I would like to make my blog well know(as much as it can be)I think the biggest achievement this year,it would be for my daughter to speak both Serbian,Greek and English..! Those languages have so many differences,but similarities,too! Weird huh?
7.Favorite nail polish color?
Mint. It calms me and reminds me spring and summer!
8. If you could pick one food to not have any calories and therefor you could eat it endlessly… what would it be?
9.When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was 7 I wanted to be painter,so I learn how to draw..I love drawing! When I was 10,I wanted to be musician,too and I’ve learn how to play keyboards.. Finally, at the age of 12 I wanted to be either cook or baker..!
10. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
That’s a really tough question! I think Jennifer Lawrence. She looks very straightforward and a kind of tomboy..!
11.Would you pick a truth or a dare?
I dare to pick the truth..! I have nothing to hide and I feel that I can conquer my fears!
After a long research,those are my nominees…! I don’t know if they have less than 200 followers,(I’m pretty much sure they have more than 200)but I really like their blog..!They are really good and there is a combinations of everything that I love..! Cooking,music and designing!
These are my questions to the nominees:
- What excites you the most?
- What made you start the blog?
- Who encourage you to start the blog?
- Do you have ambitions for your blog?
- What’s the greatest accomplishment so far in life?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What’s your favorite cuisine?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s at the top of your bucket list?
- One skill you wish you had?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done,but didn’t regret? We all did something crazy!!Don’t be shy..!!