Weather is getting colder and we all need a cup of warm coffee to wake us up! I am one of these people who love coffee in desserts,sauces (both savory and sweet) and sometimes like a meat rub. It’s superb!
Toaday,we are going to level up our coffee and add some Nutella. That delicious chocolaty,rich and luscious spread that is been loved for many and hated by few. What’s better than adding Nutella in your coffee!Hm? Beautiful frothy nutella coffee latte!
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee (filter or instant)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella.
- In your magic bullet,or blender,mix all the three ingredients and pulse for 2-3 seconds until well incorporate.
- Pour in a mug and top it with whip cream.
For a vegan option:
- substitute the skim milk with almond milk
- and the nutella with that sugar free and vegan “nutella”